Sunday, June 14, 2009

Blues brothers


The Blues brothers came threw the school and rocked it today! I am Almost done with the club, unless it is to be changed to something else that is. When the blues brothers played i had a chance to talk very briefly about it and what will happen. I was wanting to get friendly Fire to play Monday but it is to late for a Monday show for them now. that would have packed the Sim they always do a real life band playing into Second life they rock! but maybe i can get them before there vacation in July. I am just wanting to talk the rest of the details out with the people that it needs to be talked with and finish up maybe add a few little things. Then going to party hard there, if thats what we end up using it for. When we did have the chance to talk in was in a conference and the two talking just had me lost not sure if they where talking about the same thing our two different ideas or to take the club down put up a frat house, I am not sure I was lost in that conversation and was never cleared up on any of it. only time will tell. I hope it does not end up sitting there with me in it to it is to late and it gets returned, at least i will have a chance to pick up my things cause i am always there. So fill free to come over and say hello. Well Lets see what happens and tell the next post huggles and kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment