Friday, June 19, 2009

Grand opening Finally


We Did it! Finally, I had a grand Opening Of the Club house. he turn out was great! I got friendly Fire to play at the grand opening they where so glamtastic! They rocked the new sim so hard! I had to go afk for a few came back like 10 min. before the show and it was already filling up we had around 35 40 people in there in my Club Rocking it to a live band that kicked ass! Every one seemed to like it a lot Dj Joltfreek Was there as well he is looking forward to coming back to the School and Dj'n He has been wanting to for a long time but they pay some one now to dj there so I got the best dj in SL for free! I am loving it seems to fall into place I hope it keeps up and stay busy. It is hard now because you have to tp to the school and walk a half of sim to get to my club and if joltfreek is dj'n or even when friendly fire played u can just hang at the school instead of walking half a sim and still hear and enjoy, So i probably would have had lots more in the club if they could come to the club instead of a half a sim away but I still made it work, there was only like 2 or 4 people at the school and like 35-40 in my club during the event! So it worked out great! hoping to get a tp in spot to the club soon if it happens will let you know tell then just take a left between the tv and dance poles, follow the road over the bridge follow the other road pass vendor spots then you will start to see the club. So I will be there as always waiting to see you and the party will be kicking and contest will happen soon and often very often.

No comments:

Post a Comment