Friday, June 12, 2009

New Sim Up and Running

The New School Sim is up and Running. I was able to place my club for the girls to use. I could have it ready and open but I can't seem to get to talk to Ms. McAlister. She is to busy for me So it is making the opening of the club drag on. But you can always find me sitting or roller skaten around the club Waiting for a Chance to talk with her and get the rest of my things set up for one hell of a grand opening. I wa hoping for this monday but was told I should wait longer. and will talk more tommorow dajavue for the last past few days for me. Hang at the club for hours then eat hang at the club a bit longer than tv and bed then up in the middle of the night to hang at the club to go back to bed to wake up and do it agin so you know where you can find me if you are needing me lol. Well post agin whe the club does finnaly get open and we can rock the club and fill the sim! thats wright I have dj jolt freek and he always brings a crowd and got plans for some bands to play there and of course the ad boards and sexy girls on the poles. well going to go rember Soon the best dance club in SL will be open and rocking! Huggles

No comments:

Post a Comment